1. Go to Youtube, choose the song you would like to use, and copy the URL.
2. Visit > YouTube to MP3 Converter.
3. Paste the URL in the converter box and select Convert.
4. After it’s finished converting, select "Download file" to download your converted file.
5. Then it will save it to your computer.
6. Next, visit here.
7. Click Browse, select the MP3 you had downloaded, then click Start Upload.
8. When it’s finished uploading, click the Saved : yourmp3file link to the right.
9. Look for Direct Hotlink. You can copy and use that link for the Flash Player and the Billy player.
#Kiwi6.com will save everything you upload via your IP address, even if you don’t register. Click My Files at the top to view them all.